The Dynalite MH2050 Roadmax Flash Head is a fan cooled, economical, minimum weight head with a 2000 watt/second flash tube. It has a built-in recessed reflector with 140° coverage with no hot spot for even light dispersion. Other reflectors can be added if desired for different degrees of coverage.
The MH2050 has many of the same specifications as the 2040, which it replaces. Improvements include lighter weight, slightly smaller size, and a direct-plug method for the head-to-pack cable. The elimination of the pigtail ensures a better connection to the power pack, and it saves space when you pack the head away in your location case. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- The MH2050 is one of the most portable flash heads on the planet
- It is 1/2″ shorter than the compact 2040 head
- Long-Reaching Cable
- 18′ detachable cable is included
- Head extension cables are available for heads used at longer distances from the power pack.
- Easy to Control
- Integral tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this “plug & play” assembly
- Accessories Available
- The reflector is built-in
- May be outfitted with parabolic reflectors, barndoors,
and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- Modeling Light
- Bright 250W quartz halogen for easier positioning and focusing
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances.