The UNI400JRg is a unique 400 watt/second AC/DC monolight. It provides up to 400 w/s when AC powered, is hardly bigger than a regular Dyna-Lite flash head, and weighs just 3.5 lbs.
When combined with the optional Dynalite Jackrabbitpack™ II Battery, the Uni400JRg is a true location lighting source, providing up to 150 full power (320 watt/seconds) pops.
Full, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop steps provide a 4 f/stop range. Various kits are available .
- Four F-Stop Power Range
- Full, 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 power settings in 1/3 stop steps provide a four f/stop range
- Fast Recycling
- 1.4 second recycle time at full power, with AC current
- Proportional Modeling Light
- Full tracking quartz model light and a built-in optical slave
- Dump Indicator
- Indicates when to flash the unit to “dump” the capacitors during a power setting change
- Umbrella Mount
- Each head mount has a 0.5″ receptor to accommodate all umbrellas.
The stand mount is universal to fit all light stands
- Sync Cord
- Sync cord is included
- Total Versatility
- When connected to the Dynalite Jackrabbit Battery Pack, the Uni400JRg can be used wherever you go