Dynalite power packs
Dynalite provides the latest in lite weight portable photographic flash technology. Our 400, 800 and 1600 watt second Road, RoadMax and Arena series power packs are designed for the demanding professional photographer and allow users fine tune power settings in 1/3 stop increments, up to a 6 stop range. A switchable audible ready indicator, proportional modeling light control, provide all of the power, convenience and reliability you’ve come to expect from Dynalite products.
The RoadMax series packs also come standard with built in 32-channel Pocket Wizard™ Digital Radio receiver circuitry.
Dynalite Power Packs – Features
- Built In Pocket Wizard™ Receiver: Digital radio circuitry allows you to eliminate sync cords and wirelessly synchronize any number of power packs with high consistency, sensitivity and broad range – even on bright outdoor sets. You can trigger from any Pocket Wizard transmitter or SekonicTM meter with transmitter.
- Power Control Switch: Two full/half/quarter power switches to provide seven basic power settings. Arc proof.
- Combined/Ratio Output Switch: One switch lets you toggle between Symmetrical and Asymmetrical routing of the “A” and “B” flash head outlet banks. LED indicates combined mode. Arc proof.
- All Channel Dimmer: Two f/stop variator fine-tunes power settings on all heads simultaneously, in 2/10 stop increments. Used in conjunction with the Power Control Switches the pack has a full 6 f/stop range.
- Modeling Light Control: Dual proportional dimmer slide switch control includes FULL OFF so that the cooling fan may continue to run.
- Flash Head Outlets: Arc protected so you can plug and unplug flash head cables without shutting down the power pack.
- Ready Light Test Switch: This low profile button serves as a flash test switch and signals 100% flash readiness.
- Audible Ready Indicator: 100% recycle indicator with its own ON/OFF switch for applications that demand it.
- Sync Input Socket :Choose standard mono plug sync cord, Wein Slave Eye (responds consistently to other flashes or infrared triggering) or Pocket WizardTM Receiver. ISO approved low voltage sync circuit.